Wednesday, 7 August 2013

Makeup for the summer!

First real post on here! The first post I thought I should do is makeup! So for the summer months its pretty hot out huh? My favorite foundation to use is Lorac natural performance foundation. I got it in sephora for $30. It's light and not too heavy. Here it is below!
  
The second thing I love to use not only in the summer but all year round is the maybelline New York concealer. From spots to redness ,even large pores to under eye circles, the concealer will take care of it all without putting a heavy coat of paint on your face. You can get it in target for around $5 or cheaper. I love this. It is my all time favorite makeup product. It's so good that when its really hot, I'm not afraid to leave the house with just the concealer on!
So far those are my favorite face products. Now we move onto eyes! My favorite! I do not use eyeshadow however I have another little product I like to use for party's that I will show you later! First, on my top lash line I use another sephora product. It's a liquid eyeliner with a skinny little tip for perfection! It's called eyeko london, skinny black eyeliner. It cost about $18 which is a little pricy for eyeliner but trust me, it's worth it!
For the bottom liner I like to use something a LOT cheaper that I bought from stop and shop. Yes! A grocery store! I love this product because it stays on unlike other cheap eye pencils. It was .99 cents! Doesn't get much cheaper than that! It's by wet n wild in black
Moving on to lashes! People always tell me that my eye lashes are SUPER long. I don't like to brag or sound snobby but....they are! I use organic wear in black. It cost around $10 for a two pack so it wasn't pricy at all. Additionally, I curl my lashes with a cheap old curler that I don't even know where I got it from. Probably Walmart but any curler will do! 
I think that's it as far as makeup goes! Thank you for reading this and I might upload a video soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment